Plumtree Parish Council
Meeting of Plumtree Parish Council
The next Meeting of Plumtree Parish Council will be held on Monday 28th September 2015, in the Burnside Memorial Hall, Church Hill, Plumtree.
The meeting will start at 7:00pm; coffee and tea will be available from 6:45 pm.
The Agenda for the meeting is available as a PDF file. To see it, click Agenda.
Broadband in Plumtree
Another telephone cabinet has gone live enabling Plumtree residents to access fibre optic broadband.
For more information see Broadband News.
About Plumtree Village
Plumtree is a small village with a population of around 200, located 5 miles (8 km) south-east of Nottingham, just off the A606 between Tollerton and Keyworth. Its population has remained fairly constant during its transition from an agricultural village to a residential one.
It features a thriving church; a popular village hall; a pub called The Griffin Inn; a premier league cricket team; and the award-winning Perkins Restaurant and Carriage Hall.
About this Website
This website contains an overview of Plumtree and the following council information, in line with the Transparency code for smaller authorities:
- descriptions of the Parish Councillors;
- dates, agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings;
- details of Parish Council finance and governance.
This website is complementary to the Plumtree Village website, see below.
If you have an enquiry, information you think we should add to this website or simply wish to give feedback, please Contact Us.
About the Plumtree Village Website
The Plumtree Village website has been created by two Plumtree residents with the following objectives:
- to publicise forthcoming events of interest to local residents;
- to list local news items;
- to provide a platform to showcase Plumtree’s social history;
- to describe local amenities for people visiting the area or thinking of moving to the village.
|This website is hosted by Spanglefish:|