Plumtree Parish Council
Village Meeting - The Griffin
Plumtree Parish Council has recently sent a letter to all houses in Plumtree regarding a Village Meeting to discuss Greene King's plans for The Griffin. To read a copy of the letter, click here.
The Village Meeting will be held on Thursday September 3rd in the Burnside Memorial Hall, Plumtree, at 7:00 pm. All residents are invited to attend and make their views known.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Plumtree Village
Plumtree is a small village with a population of around 200, located 5 miles (8 km) south-east of Nottingham, just off the A606 between Tollerton and Keyworth. Its population has remained fairly constant during its transition from an agricultural village to a residential one.
It features a thriving church; a popular village hall; a pub called The Griffin Inn; a premier league cricket team; and the award-winning Perkins Restaurant and Carriage Hall.
About this Website
This website contains an overview of Plumtree and the following council information, in line with the Transparency code for smaller authorities:
- descriptions of the Parish Councillors;
- dates, agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings;
- details of Parish Council finance and governance.
This website is complementary to the Plumtree Village website, see below.
If you have an enquiry, information you think we should add to this website or simply wish to give feedback, please Contact Us.
About the Plumtree Village Website
The Plumtree Village website has been created by two Plumtree residents with the following objectives:
- to publicise forthcoming events of interest to local residents;
- to list local news items;
- to provide a platform to showcase Plumtree’s social history;
- to describe local amenities for people visiting the area or thinking of moving to the village.
|This website is hosted by Spanglefish:|