Plumtree Parish Council
About Plumtree Village
Plumtree is a small village with a population of around 200, located 5 miles (8 km) south-east of Nottingham, just off the A606 between Tollerton and Keyworth. Its population has remained fairly constant during its transition from an agricultural village to a residential one.
It features a thriving church dedicated to St Mary; a popular village hall; a pub called The Griffin; a premier league cricket team; and the award-winning Perkins Bar & Bistro and Carriage Hall.
About this Website
This website contains an overview of Plumtree and the following parish council information, in line with the Transparency code for smaller authorities:
- names and contact details for the Parish Councillors;
- dates, agendas and minutes of Parish Council meetings;
- details of Parish Council finance and governance.
This website is complementary to the Plumtree Village website, see below.
If you have an enquiry, information you think we should add to this website or simply wish to give feedback, please Contact Us.
About the Plumtree Village Website
The Plumtree Village website has been created by two Plumtree residents with the following objectives:
- to publicise forthcoming events of interest to local residents;
- to list local news items;
- to provide a platform to showcase Plumtree’s social history;
- to describe local amenities for people visiting the area or thinking of moving to the village.